Large Engagement Support
With Pro Tier’s Large Engagement support, a single Engagement can handle thousands, or tens of thousands of Hosts. Need to import an Nmap scan of a /20 network? An entire Class B network? No problem.
Large Engagements Demo
Several systems in Pro Tier have been upgraded to work with large network ranges:
- Import XML – the import routine shows it’s progress log in real time, giving you live feedback of the Hosts & Ports the system is either creating or updating as it works its way through your XML file.
- Infinite Scrolling – the application implements infinite scrolling, only loading enough Hosts to fill the page. As you scroll through various lists, more Hosts are loaded in the background until all Hosts are displayed. The affected systems are:
- Application’s Main Sidebar
- Updated Matrix – filtering by operating system, flags, ports or keywords effects all Host list queries for a faster and more intuitive user experience. Looking for systems with port 80 or 443 running Linux? Set your Matrix and the Sidebar, Boards & Subnets screens will also be filtered.
- Boards – combined with the Matrix, you can create boards such as “Web Servers” and easily move all of your port 80/443 Hosts. Want to break up 4,094 Hosts into ten Boards? Use the “Auto Distribute” feature, now compatible with Infinite Scrolling.
- Subnets – using the web servers example we’ve been discussing, jump over to the Subnets screen and copy the “IPs – One Per Line” field into a file for EyeWitness and speed up your recon.
The Large Engagements capability is available on Pro Tier.